Once you have reached the decision of getting the clear aligners for a confident smile, you will receive an aligner ‘starter kit’ from your orthodontist. After the approval of the treatment plan, the ‘starter kit’ is provided to the respective patient that has the following contents:
Aligner Starter Kit: Your little box for the radiant smile!
- Set of aligners: First and foremost, the patient is provided with a set of zero aligners to be worn by the patient in the upper and lower jaws. The set of zero aligners is marked as ‘U 0’ and ‘L 0’ respectively for the upper and lower jaws.
- Care Guide: Then comes, a care guide, which is essentially a user manual of aligners. This is to guide the patients about things like how to wear aligners, precautions to be taken while wearing aligners, list of do’s and don’ts etc.
- Tools (Chewie and outie): To avoid any difficulties in wearing or removing clear aligners, the patients are provided with tools like Chewie and outie that smoothens the process. These handy tools facilitate ease of use.
- Carry Case: Every patient is provided with a carry case, so that you avoid keeping the aligners just in any place. Aligners are transparent and can easily catch dirt and get distorted due to heat; therefore, keeping them safely in a carry case is important to ensure their safety and efficacy.
- Mouth Wash: Starter kit also has a mouthwash. This mouthwash is needed to maintain your oral hygiene. One should clean the aligners with a suitable material(a mild toothpaste) to keep them safe and hygienic.
Clear Aligners is a revolutionary smile correction technology. 32 WATTS provides you healthy and confident smile like you always wanted. Be it crowding, over-bite, and under-bite, protruding teeth or any such dental malalignment, 32 WATTS clear aligners will not only rectify the problem but leave you with a radiant smile!